Your privacy is important to us. It is the ELECTION CYBERSECURITY GLOSSARY® policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.electionsecurityglossary.com/, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also (on this page) let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
The ELECTION CYBERSECURITY GLOSSARY® may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our the ELECTION CYBERSECURITY GLOSSARY® will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Data Protection Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The ELECTION CYBERSECURITY GLOSSARY® aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, contact us at email@example.com
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where TermsFeed relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- Provided you have made a reasonable effort to contact the ELECTION CYBERSECURITY GLOSSARY® to resolve your question, you have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).